Published on January 13th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, January 13, 2016
It was on this day in 1968 that Johnny Cash performed at Folson Prison.
- New limited-edition Iron Maiden beer!
- These Slipknot figurines will go nicely with my mom’s Hummels. Guess what she’s getting for her birthday?
- The secret to feeling happy is apparently all in your voice.
- Joey “Shithead” Keithley of DOA is running for the Green Party in BC. He opened a campaign office yesterday. Here’s his official website.
- Did you catch the nod to the Beastie Boys that JJ Abrams snuck into Star Wars: The Force Awakens?
- If you’re an iOS user, you’ll want to look at this list of Apple CarPlay support.
- A place in NYC once owned by Keith Richards and Britney Spears is for sale.
- This Walking Dead dude is great at celebrity impressions.
- Wes Scanlin of Puddle of Mudd really needs some help.
- This documentary on manager Danny Fields should be really, really good.
- Drones and classical music: this works.
- Ford isn’t scared of Apple when it comes to cars–and the software that runs them.
- Spotify is about to announce 100 million active users and 25 million paid subscribers.
- Chris Cornell has a song in the movie that could shape this year’s US election.