Going to gigs, especially festivals, can be an expensive proposition yet the market has shown that it’s willing to pay outrageous prices for the right tickets. Here are the ten most expensive concert/festival tickets in the world as of mid-2017. All figures in USD and unless otherwise noted are the average price for general admission for the weekend.
10. Tday (Negril, Jamaica): $199
9. Green Man, (Brecon Beacon, Wales): $290
8. Electric Forest (Rothbury, Michigan): $297
7. Latitude Festival (Suffolk, UK): $300
6. Glastonbury (Somerset, UK): $300
5. Firefly Music Festival (Dover, Delaware): $309
4. BottleRock (Napa, California): $349
3. Burning Man (Black Rock Desert, Nevada): $425
2. Coachella (Indio, California): $429
1. Secret Solstice (Reykjavik, Iceland): Top-end VIP passes go for $1 million. Yes, that’s correct.
More details at Digital Music News.