What’s wrong with people, fer crissakes?
At least 12 people suffered burns when some berk sprayed acid inside a British nightclub. Hundreds of people were evacuated from Mangle E8 on Sidworth Street in Hackey in East London. Cops think that the man threw acid at two other dudes when two groups inside the club got into some kind of altercation.
About 600 people in were inside at the time. Two men in their 20s are in hospital in serious but stable condition. Another ten were treated and released.
We’re still awaiting to find out what the acidic substance was.