TV shows can be a great way to discover new music. However, sometimes it’s difficult to find out exactly what that great song in your favourite show is called or who the musician is. TuneFind helps you with finding that information.
The website offers a comprehensive database to help music fans looking for their next favourite song or artist. It collects data from music supervisors and fans, as well as tracks the popularity of songs to provide weekly, monthly, and yearly reports on trending music from TV and movies.
TuneFind has compiled its data and created a list of 2016’s the top 10 best new shows for music discovery.
- Lucifer — “Being Evil Has A Price” by Heavy Young Heathens
- Marvel’s Luke Cage — “Long Live the Chief” by Jidenna
- Stranger Things — “Heroes” by Peter Gabriel
- Shadowhunters — “This Is the Hunt” by Ruelle
- Westworld — “Paint It Black” by Ramin Djawadi
- The Ranch — “Mamas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys” by Shooter Jennings & Lukas Nelson
- Containment — “Battlefield” by Svrcina
- Flaked — “Rose Petals” by S. Carey
- Preacher — “No Rain” by Dave Lichens
- This Is Us — “Blues Run the Game” by Jackson C. Frank