We’re awash in Christmas music now by all the usual suspects. However, AccuRadio would like us to remember that some highly unusual people have gone down this road. This records actually exist.
1. Rob Halford of Judas Priest has two Christmas records: Halford III: Winter Songs (2009) and Celestial (2019).
2. Among the last-ever Scott Weiland releases was a Christmas record called The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
3. Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane’s Holiday for Swing!
4. Bob Dylan’s Christmas in the Heart (Yes, Zimmy’s Jewish)
5. William Shatner, Shatner Claus (also Jewish)
6. William Hung’s Hung for the Holidays
7. Horror movie legend Christopher Lee’s Metal Christmas. I think he was 90 when he released that.
8. John Schneider and Tom Wopat, Home for Christmas
9. Bootsy Collins’ Christmas Is 4 Ever. Funky.
10. Steven Colbert’s A Colbert Christmas: The Greatest Gift of All!
11. The Flaming Lips’ Christmas on Mars and Imagene Peise: Atlas Eets Christmas
12. Robertson Family (The Duck Dynasty people) Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas
More at AccuRadio. Anyone else you can think of?