According to This Evangelical Pastor, Taylor Swift Will Make You Gay
PinkNews out of the UK points to this article in Christian Post by evangelist Larry Tomczak, who is awfully worried about the Hollywood gay conspiracy that’s destroying the world. I quote:
The indoctrination and propaganda coming from those advocating a gay lifestyle in our country, classrooms and culture are increasing. All of us need to take note and take action to guard those we love.
Ah. It’s about recruiting, is it? Homosexuality is a vile choice, an aberrant lifestyle, is it? Let’s continue with Pastor Tomczak.
Here’s how Hollywood is promoting homosexuality right now:
- Super hyped “Empire” series starts with Oscar nominee Terrence Howard having a homosexual son – and he’s a hunk.
- “Glee” features over five gay characters.
- Home and remodeling reality shows regularly feature lesbians and gays in partnerships exploring homes.
- “Modern Family” features a gay couple who married over two episodes
- “Ellen DeGeneres” celebrates her lesbianism and “marriage” in between
- appearances of guests like Taylor Swift to attract young girls.
- “Dancing with the Stars” hosts a gay judge and gay couples.
- “Biggest Loser” had lesbian Jillian Michaels as a role model coach.
- “The Good Wife” now has a lesbian/bisexual investigator.
- “Scandal” has two gays.
- “2 1/2 Men” just added a lesbian daughter.
- “Grey’s Anatomy” highlights a lesbian couple with their child.
- “Survivor” and other reality shows regularly parade homosexuals as
- Anderson Cooper boasts openly on TV he’d rather “have sex” with a man
- plus co-hosts New Year’s Eve festivities nationwide.
It’s all about Leviticus 20:13 with this guy. He finishes his post this way:
LGBTQ advocates are extremely deceptive, sophisticated and strategic in working to lead a generation over the cliff to destruction.
As “salt” and “light” Christians, we represent a bulwark against this tidal wave of unprecedented evil. May all of us be found faithful and vigilant at our posts.
“Unprecedented evil?” Wow. And so terribly, terribly sad that people still think this way. Oh, wait–have I been indoctrinated?