…Taylor Swift? Yep. Her 1989 album sold 34,000 copies on vinyl, more than any other release current or gold. Here’s the full list via Billboard.
1. Taylor Swift, 1989 (34,000)
2. Sufjan Stevens, Carrie & Lowell (32,000)
3. Arctic Monkeys, AM (27,000)
4. Alabama Shakes, Sound & Color (26,000)
5. Miles Davis, Kind of Blue (23,000)
6. Sam Smith, In the Lonely Hour (23,000)
7. Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon (23,000)
8. Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack (22,000)
9. Father John Misty, I Love You Honeybear (22,000)
10. Hozier, Hozier (21,000)
By the way, vinyl sales are up 38.4% with 5.6 million units sold so far this year. This is the eighth consecutive year that vinyl has seen and increase. That’s nice, but 5.6 million copies of anything is a still a rounding error in the grand scheme of things.