Brantford Ontario’s Sons Of Revelry has been named the winner of the 2013 Rockstar Energy UPROAR Festival Ernie Ball Battle Of The Bands.
This means they get a spot on the 2014 Rockstar Energy UPROAR Festival, the opportunity to record an EP with producer Jay Baumgardner at NRG Recording Studios in Hollywood. The package also comes with a record deal, $10,000 worth of music gear, national radio exposure on hardDriveRadio, and other prizes. (See below.)
They were picked as the winners by a panel that included Jerry Cantrell (Alice In Chains), Duff McKagan (Walking Papers/founding member of Guns N’ Roses & Velvet Revolver), legendary producer/mixer Jay Baumgardner, and Jesse Cannon, author of Get More Fans: A DIY Guide To The New Music Business.
Here’s the total haul for winning:
- A coveted spot to play live on the entire 2014 Rockstar Energy UPROAR Festival
- Record an EP with legendary producer/mixer Jay Baumgardner at world famous NRG Recording Studios in North Hollywood, CA
- A record deal
- $10,000 worth of music gear
- Professional photo shoot with rock photographer Lisa Johnson
- Exclusive editorial feature in Revolver Magazine
- Feature on Loudwire.com
- National radio exposure on hardDriveRadio (syndicated to 110 stations in the U.S.)
- One year supply of Ernie Ball Strings
- One year supply of Rockstar Energy Drink