- On July 11, for one night only, Cineplex will be premiering Mötley Crüe: The End in key theatres across Canada. Presented by Cineplex Events, Live Alliance, Eagle Rock Entertainment and Tenth Street Entertainment, this special event gives music fans the chance to see the legendary band’s final concert.
The band announced their Final Tour in January 2014. The nearly two years of touring concluded on December 31, 2015 when the band played at the Staples Centre in their hometown: Los Angeles. Known for their impressive live performances, their final gig did not disappoint. They played their huge hits like “Kickstart My Heart”, “Girls, Girls, Girls”, “Home Sweet Home”, and Dr. “Feelgood”. The band also had cutting edge pyrotechnics, including Nikki Sixx’s bass spitting fire more than 30 feet into the air, Tommy Lee’s “Crüecify” drum roller coaster, and many other sensational effects.
Vince Neil gave the audience an emotional “thank you” speech, while the band rang in the new year with their ever-impressive energy and thousands of balloons raining down on the crow. The grand finale had Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx floating above the audience in cherry-pickers for “Kickstart My Heart”. An encore rendition of “Home Sweet Home” performed from the second stage riser in the centre of the audience concluded the night.
Here are all the theatres that will be screening Mötley Crüe: The End
- Toronto – Yonge & Dundas
- Montreal – The Forum
- Ste. Foy – Ste. Foy Cinemas
- Vancouver – Park Cinema
- Kelowna – Landmark 10
- Calgary – Eau Claire Cinemas
- Edmonton – South Edmonton Cinemas
- Winnipeg – SilverCity Polo Park
- Regina – Galaxy Cinemas
- Saskatoon – Scotiabank Theatre
- Halifax – Parklane Cinemas
- Ottawa – Cineplex Cinemas
- Kanata – Landmark Cinemas
- Whitby – Landmark Cinemas
You can buy your tickets here.
Watch the trailer: