Now that we’re beyond Black Friday, we have to get serious about our gift-buying obligations. Sure you could spend time with the other lemmings at the mall (well, that’s unavoidable; we’ll all be sucked into that vortex over the next four weeks), but instead why not click through this list of ideas that you can order from the comfort of your own home?
1. Foo Fighters Red Snowflake Christmas Tree Ornament: $19.05 CAD
Very subtle, Dave. Notice the tiny Concrete and Gold logo in the middle of the snowflake? Purchase here.
2. Kurt AND Foos Xmas Ornaments: $15.80 CAD
Buy the Foos, get Kurt! Go here.
3. Nirvana Smiley Face Christmas Ornament: $19.05 CAD
This will confuse Grandma. Tell her it’s a picture of Jesus. Shop at Merchbar.
4. Led Zeppelin/Pink Floyd Christmas Ornament Set: $15.80 CAD
Good value, this. Shop at Etsy.
5. Rock Band Pack: $32.92 USD
Because nothing says Christmas like Queens of the Stone Age, Linkin Park, Soundgarden, Beastie Boys and Pearl Jam. Another Etsy offering.
6. A Big Pixes Xmas Ball: $14.05 CAD
Ooo. It’s made of leather, too. Etsy again.
7. Or Maybe You Want the Cure Version: $14.05 CAD
More leather for your tree.
8. 4-Pack Tragically Hip Xmas Ornaments: $70.00 CAD
I have a feeling that this could be a very popular item. Buy it at the Hip store.
9. A Beatles Xmas Ornament: $60.00
Not cheap, but certainly a keepsake. From The Fest.
10. For the Accordion Player in Your Life: $11.99
You do have an accordion player in your life, right? Why not? Get this at Bronners.