Yes, Borneo. Kota Kinabalu, to be specific. I’m here to commune with the orang-utans who are here in rehab. No, not that kind of rehab, either. And yeah, I also saw a bunch of the same kind of monkeys once owned by Justin Bieber.
- A trip like this calls for some road trip music. But be careful.
- I GOTTA get me this new book on the LA punk scene when it comes out.
- I posted something on Max Headroom ONE TIME and the world went crazy.
- The Neptune Suite shows how the smartwatch will evolve from accessory to primary computer. No, seriously.
- We have a winner with our Sonos giveaway!
- Why doesn’t Vanilla Ice return our calls? We had a good reason to talk about him.
- No, not all famous musicians die at 27.
- How long did it take for Beyonce’s “exclusive” song on Tidal to end up on Youtube? Yep.
- Piss off One Direction fans and the Internet will break you.
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
And thank, you, thank you, thank you to our Patrons. You rock.
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.