I’m going out on a limb here. If you’re reading this and listening to the G&B podcast, you’re a geek whether your obsessions lie with music, gadgets or otherwise. And with Christmas coming up, you’re probably hoping for some nice geekery under the tree. Or maybe you know geeks who deserve something special this year. That’s where we come in. Read and listen on and we’ll help you sort things out with our Definitive Holiday Gift Guide for Geeks 2015.
- In fact, let’s start with the DHGGfG ’15.
- Ask Alan Anything: How much streaming would Adele have to do to match the revenue she made from album sales in 25‘s first week in the stores? The answer revealed–but you’ll have to listen for that.
- What are the most dangerous driving tunes?
- Oh, gawd. Is Apple going to make us buy ANOTHER new connector for the iPhone 7?
- Here’s a great trivia question that will help you win a bar bet: What was the first item sold through e-commerce?
- Musicians who’ve battled mental illness…
- …which brings us to the sad story of Sinead O’Connor.
- Derek French is our official co-producer. Again. Thanks also to Eric Bertrand, Mike McDonald, Kevin Ryan, Mike Lee, Krystal Brown, Trish Cassling and Christopher Potter. (We heard your cry for help, Chris.)
- Remembering the Milli Vanilli scandal, 25 years later.
For more–and we have a crack team of (unpaid) writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.
Are you into audio production? We’re always looking for jingles, stagers, memes or anything else we can use in producing the show.