As we slowly creep up on episode 100–who would have thought?–we’ve been nominated for Toronto’s Best Podcast. And yes, we want you to vote. Hey, who else can give you this kind of stuff!
- A full 10 minutes with William Shatner who is (a) design and building a radical new motorcycle; and (b) gives us the scoop on his involvement in the third edition of the Star Trek reboot.
- Watch what you say in front of your Samsung TV. It’s spying on you.
- Let’s reminisce about Radio Shack for a moment.
- Stop whinging about Spotify. They’re not the enemy.
- You can blame these people for the decline in music sales.
- Novelty songs of the 1980s that were based on video games.
- Saving the drive-in theatre.
- Finally! Justin Bieber toilet paper.
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. TheG&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
And thank, you, thank you, thank you to our Patrons. You rock.
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.