We record the podcast every Sunday night at 7pm–which in this case of this last weekend was most inconvenient since the Super Bowl was on. Michael, who has never picked up a piece of sports equipment in his life, was unconcerned. I, on the other hand, had the TV on in the studio the whole time. And don’t worry, NFL, there were no retransmissions in whole or in part without your expressed written consent.
So what was up on this week’s show?
- The music prescribed by a pharmacy that will give you better sex. (Link)
- Which model of iPhone is the LOUDEST.
- The most over-used lyric in music. Guesses?
- Since I’m taking delivery of a new car on Saturday…
- Qantas and virtual reality for IFE.
- We’re now making almost forty bucks a show now! Thank you to our patrons/interns.
- Apple safes. (Sounds like condoms, right. No. It’s not.)
- Jay Z goes TIDAL.
- Why Storm Troopers can be black. (Huh?)
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. TheG&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.