So now it’s my turn to be sick. Stupid summer colds. And there’s a very good reason William Shatner is featured in this week’s artwork, but you’ll have to listen to the show to find out what it is.
Here’s what went on this week:
- How much productivity did “Gangnam Style” suck out of the world economy? A lot, actually.
- The Science of Rock’n’Roll exhibit is now on at the Ontario Science Centre
- Lightning headphone spec from Apple?
- We spoke with Mark Roebke , creator of the FretPen.
- Got a question about anything? Please leave us a voicemail!
- G&B/Indie88 makes the rounds on Twitter. And that’s a yert.
- Leaked photos of the new Millennium Falcon surface and JJ Abrams is not impressed
- Your WiFi speed x20 thanks to… Math?
- And this erotic fan fiction thing has gone WAY too far.