Something interesting is definitely afoot for the G&B empire. Super-secret high-level meetings are being held in Cones of Silence. Stand by.
This week, we examine the following in great and entertaining detail on this week’s show.
- Why the White Stripes’ “Seven Nation Army” is a soccer favourite. There’s a big story here.
- Speaking of soccer, why was Beats Headphones given a red card at the World Cup?
- How soccer KILLED Bob Marley.
- Stonehenge = rock music. And not in the Spinal Tap way.
- Chelsea Hander? Michael’s got a thing for her.
- Victor’s back, baby!
- The spaghetti incident. (You’ll have to listen to understand this one.)
- One more bit of love for Casey Kasem.
- The dangerous and threatening karaoke gap with our military.