I thought I was going to finish my supply of the dreaded soju during this broadcast, but I couldn’t stand it. Next time…
- First up, I go through the whole story behind my return to Corus/102.1 the Edge. What, you thought I was going to give this scoop away to someone else?
- The rise of the robots. More proof that Skynet is coming for you.
- Toyota has a new minivan that allows you to yell at the kids in the backseat without straining your voice.
- The need to pee at concerts and festivals (a) when you’re a lady; and (b) when you want to ensure you have the cleanest toilet possible.
- More on the new Foo Fighters album coming in November–and their cool crowd-sourced gig.
- Good news, everyone! We just increased the number of back episodes of @GeeksandBeats your podcatcher can retrieve.
- We’d love to do a live broadcast and fan meet-up sometime soon. Does anyone have a line on an appropriate venue?
- One of our Geeks&Beats travel mugs miracle mugs of traveling has done more traveling.
- Hot Trailer: J.J. Abrams Unveils ‘Star Wars VII’ X-Wing Starfighter. [SPOILER: I don’t care.]
- Top 10 Unpleasant Facts About John Lennon – Listverse
- Where is Casey Kasem’s body?
- And I’ve completely lost count of the number of people on the G&B staff.
Visit the Geeks&Beats website for all kinds of cool stuff, including our awesome merchandise. Think how cool it would be to be an official co-producer of the show And if you have a question for us, leave us a voicemail at (323) 319-NERD.
Finally, subscribe through iTunes. I’m not going to tell you again.