Published on June 3rd, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Geeks&Beats Podcast, Episode 109: A Hard Day’s Chord
I did my best. Really, I did. I went almost the entire podcast without diverting into some analogy that involved porn. And I actually did it–until Michael tricked me into it. Bastard. I’m not convinced he’s out to sabotage me in the eyes of my mom–who, fortunately, doesn’t know what a podcast is.
- The panic over “sexism” in country music radio. I bring some sanity to this lunacy.
- The Curse of U2: It’s not quite Tutankhamun, but it’s getting there.
- More fun with Patreon patrons! And we have a winner of our Roku 3 Streaming Media Player.
- I need this dog camera–for the dogs, of course.
- Disney kills Tron 3. Boo.
- Solving the mystery once and for all about the opening chord to the Beatles’ “Hard Day’s Night.”
- Florence and Taylor together at last! Well, sort of.
- How the search for fossil fuels ruined music forever.
And now, for no particular reason, this:
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.
And are you into audio production? We’re always looking for jingles, stagers, memes or anything else we can use in producing the show.