Published on June 10th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Geeks&Beats Podcast, Episode 110: Life Moves Pretty Fast
OFFICIAL STATEMENT: I will no longer respond to any allegations that I have a propensity for turning any G&B topic towards porn. That is all. Until the next time I do it, of course. Which I will try not to. Unless Michael makes me. Bloody co-host douchebaggery.
- We reminisce about Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, 30 years after its release.
- Voicemail is dying. Good.
- Wow, our Patreon patrons are goo to us. Thank you.
- So what’s the deal with Apple Music?
- The most important Beatles guitar ever is being auctioned. I say “Big deal.”
- Sons of all four Beatles have formed a band. Good idea? Bad idea?
- The Spice Girls almost named themselves after a porn website. (I did NOT put this in the lineup. See above reference to co-host douchebaggery.)
- Drone hazards at concerts.
- This is the Lilly Camera drone that follows you. Cool!
- The Starship Enterprise has landed in China. Or at least it was built there.
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.
And are you into audio production? We’re always looking for jingles, stagers, memes or anything else we can use in producing the show.