“Stiles?” Did Michael misspell Harry Styles last name? After all, we do talk about his junk late in the program (see below), so it’s possible. He stays up way too late editing the show so he might have had a stroke or something. And he does tend to drink a lot in the edit suite. Let’s forgive him for that.
- Alien music. This is super-cool. Listen to Lightyear.FM.
- The Martian: a great book and soon to be a movie. This should herald a new era of realistic science fiction films.
- My story about Pluto. Yes, I have one.
- A Marshall smartphone? Yep.
- Happy 20th, .mp3!
- More Patreon love!
- Four theories about the upcoming Star Wars movie.
- Why mosquitoes bite my wife and not me.
- The best songs to have sex to. Allegedly.
- And finally, Harry Styles foreskin! We speak of the One Direction man’s junk and why Taylor Swift is involved.
In case you haven’t heard, Geeks&Beats can now be access via Nightflight, a website inspired by the USA Networks all-night show of the same name from the 80s. You’d better give it a look especially if, um, you’re of a certain age. You know who you are.
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.
Are you into audio production? We’re always looking for jingles, stagers, memes or anything else we can use in producing the show.