A busy week for both geeks and fans of beats, what with the Apple announcements and U2’s surprise album release. And of course we talked about that–but there were many other things discussed, too.
- Like the Song of the Summer of 2014…
- …and Gene Simmons is spouting nonsense from his cakehole again.
- How an ex-member of the Smashing Pumpkins is the CEO of a tech start-up that’s doing rather well.
- A fantastic “where are they now” story about a singer from an 90s alt band.
- How awards shows really work.
- Something about Han Solo having a girlfriend? Wasn’t that Chewy?
- New fall fashions in the G&B Swag Store. And our famous travel mug continues to tour the world.
- And we’re going live on location again.
Get all the gory details at the official Geeks&Beats website. And if you’re not subscribing to the show through iTunes, you’re a bad, bad person.