Michael is beside himself. It took just 88 seconds of the trailer for episode 7 of Star Wars to turn him into a blathering fanboy. But don’t worry. I talked him down–and we have some fun analyzing those 88 seconds. And we didn’t go anywhere near what some of the Dark Side fanboys were discussing–although we did discuss them. Morons.
- Also on this week’s show:
- An introduction to the official G&B Gift Guide.
- We have a 7 year-old co-producing the show. Yes, I said “7 year-old.” (Hey, if she can, so can you!)
- We update you on our campaign to make Ozzy Osbourne a knight.
- More on Headfoams [sic].
- Smart earplugs! Want.
- Shut up, Taylor Swift.
- Big data and music: it’s just as I predicted–and feared.
- OK Go gets into DNA engineering.
If you have any questions for us, please leave a voicemail at (323) 319-Nerd. That’s also a good place to deposit ideas for the G&B Gift Guide. If you haven’t bought your official G&B swag, do it now so we can ship it in time for Christmas. And if you’re not already a subscriber through iTunes, you’re a terrible human being. Don’t make us come over there.
Finally, browse the G&B website. We have fourteen writers now. They’re always adding stuff–even though we never, ever pay them.