Here are the 10 most-viewed music videos on YouTube
Among all the streaming platforms, YouTube’s payouts are the most paltry. But when you start getting over a billion views, then you start making some serious money. Billboard reports on the top 10 videos on YouTube.
- Despacito, Luis Fonsi feat. Daddy Yankee: 7 billion views
- Shape of You, Ed Sheeran: 5 billion
- See You Again, Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie Puth: 4.7 billion
- Uptown Funk, Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars: 3.9 billion
- Ganghan Style, PSY: 3.8 billion
- Sorry (PURPOSE: The Movement), Justin Bieber: 3.3 billion
- Sugar, Maroon 5: 3.3 billion
- Roar, Katy Perry: 3.1 billion
- Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran: 3.1 billion
- Counting Stars, One Republic: 3 billion.
One thought on “Here are the 10 most-viewed music videos on YouTube”
It’s spelled GANGNAM Style!