If you’re locked down and tired of bingeing and Netflix, why not enjoy song songs inspired by the coronavirus pandemic?
- Hoarding toilet paper? This one’s for you.
2. Are you That Guy who bought up 17.700 bottles of hand sanitizer? Then this one is for you.
3. A Standard Coronavirus Song (if there is sucha thing)
4. If you’re self-isolating…
5. I’m sure people are digging this special Cardi B remix.
6. And finally, Michael Stipe has this for us. Perfect.
A message from Michael Stipe. pic.twitter.com/bAmxmTEM1s— Ethan Kaplan (@ethank) March 18, 2020