Here’s another round of coronavirus-inspired songs
Like everyone else, artists are locked in their homes with little to do. Some have taken the opportunity to write with some being inspired by the coronavirus itself. Here’s a few more for your COVID-19 playlist.
1. For fans of Mary Poppins
Kudos to Daniel Matarazzo for adapting “Supercalifragalisticexpialidocious” to modern times.
2. For Dolly Parton fans
This comes from Calgary’s Rozette. I’m sure Dolly would approve.
3. For fans of Les Miserables
The family that quarantines together sings together.
4. For fans of salsa
A little Cuban dance action from Yendrys Cespedes.
5. For those looking for public service announcements
First, this from Sierra Leone…
…and here’s what they’re singing in Uganda.
For those who insist on advice from a doctor
6. This comes from Toronto ER physcian Air Greenwald.
7. For those who want to shame the rich
This is John Mayer’s new hit, “Drone Shot of My Yacht,” poking fun at David Geffen who posted shots of himself is self-isolation on his big boat.
8. For those who have a hard time getting to sleep these days
Not a song, but some calming bedtime stories ready by Dolly Parton.