A Dozen Pieces of Grammy Crap (Involves an Actual Death, Too)
Grammys. Ugh. I never want to hear another ballad for as long as I live.
- For the first time ever, people will be able to stream the Grammys legally.
- Fourteen things you probably didn’t know about the Grammys.
- There were some surprises at Clive Davis’ Grammy party. I wasn’t invited.
- The Curse of the Grammy’s Best New Artist. Where are they now?
- Who nominates some of this crap?
- How MSN Messenger made Charlie XCX into a Grammy nominee.
- One person is dead following a shooting outside a pre-Grammy party at an LA club.
- Nine reasons the Grammys don’t know shit about rap.
- The business of being Ed Sheeran.
- Apparently, Americans thing British pop stars are cool–but they’re pretty ugly.
- “Music’s biggest night?” Hardly.
- For some reason, these US politicians are singing their favourite Grammy songs.