Here’s the latest on the Astroworld disaster. It’s not good.
The repercussions from last Friday’s (November 5) crowd crush tragedy at the Astroworld Festival in Houston are still playing out. Here’s the latest.
- 68 victims have now filed lawsuits. One comes from the relatives of a 9-year-old who died in the crush.
- A ninth victim has been declared brain dead after suffering multiple heart attacks.
- Lawyers for the victims now have access to the site. Calls for an independent investigation are growing louder.
- It’s now come out that Travis Scott (who was onstage at the time everything went south) went out after the show and partied at a Dave&Buster’s location. He claims to have been unaware that anything had gone wrong during his set.
- Video of Scott singing as an unconcious fan was being carried out of the audience.
- The local fire chief says that Scott should have stopped the concert earlier.
- This Canadian teen was in the crush but lived to tell the tale.
- There’s still stupid online chatter of this being a ritual Satanic sacrifice. Really. But Satan had nothing to do with it.
Deeper dives on the matter can be found here, here, and here.
Here’s a minute-by-minute breakdown of what happened.
2 thoughts on “Here’s the latest on the Astroworld disaster. It’s not good.”
what about the report mystery injections? That is as scary as everything else, if not more.
That’s a developing story. Apparently it never happened.
Stabbings never happened.