The repercussions from last Friday’s (November 5) crowd crush tragedy at the Astroworld Festival in Houston are still playing out. Here’s the latest.
- 68 victims have now filed lawsuits. One comes from the relatives of a 9-year-old who died in the crush.
- A ninth victim has been declared brain dead after suffering multiple heart attacks.
- Lawyers for the victims now have access to the site. Calls for an independent investigation are growing louder.
- It’s now come out that Travis Scott (who was onstage at the time everything went south) went out after the show and partied at a Dave&Buster’s location. He claims to have been unaware that anything had gone wrong during his set.
- Video of Scott singing as an unconcious fan was being carried out of the audience.
- The local fire chief says that Scott should have stopped the concert earlier.
- This Canadian teen was in the crush but lived to tell the tale.
- There’s still stupid online chatter of this being a ritual Satanic sacrifice. Really. But Satan had nothing to do with it.
Here’s a minute-by-minute breakdown of what happened.