It’s been my experience that there’s a music angle to almost any story, usually through some kind of Six Degrees of Separation sleuthing. Here’s how we can connect pedo creep Jeffrey Epstein to Freddie Mercury and Queen and the brutal assassination of a Washington Post columnist.
- As well as being a pedo creep, Jeffrey Epstein managed money for a lot of rich people.
- One of them was Adnan Khashoggi, a notorious Saudi arms trader. He’s also the father of Jamal Khashoggi, the journalist who was cut into tiny pieces by assassins in the Saudi embassy in Turkey.
- Adnan’s yacht, the Nabilia, was once the largest private vessel in the world. (It’s in the Bond film Never Say Never Again.)
- When Adnan ran into money issues, he sold it to the Sultan of Brunei in 1988.
- The sultan then flipped it to one Donald Trump for US$29 million who renamed it The Trump Princess.
- Trump then unloaded it in 1991 to Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal of the Saudi royal family. He used the US$20 million to keep his Taj Mahal casino afloat.
- Talal renamed the yacht Kingdom 5KR and still owns it today.
All these transactions between all these characters made this one of the most famous boats in the world. In fact, it became the inspiration for a song called “Khashoggi’s Ship” on the 1989 Queen album, The Miracle.
See what I mean?