7 thoughts on “I Like This: Short of Able

• October 12, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Yes we do, I haven't read anything about it but there are tours. And I heard that we (Edmonton) bought the rail cars from Japan and restored them, to full functional use. One day I will take the tour. Great post by the way this band sounds pretty good I may start listening to them.

• October 14, 2012 at 1:22 am

I love this video! It's got a cozy, old vibe to it which is a bit hard to describe. Great music as well! Will have to check this band out! Looks like everyone on the streetcar is having a great time. What a great idea to do a video shoot on the ca

• October 17, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Got to listen to the rest of their new album – 15 songs. It incredible! I loved every song and the more I listen to it the more I like it! Really, this album could be compared to the Beatles Abbey Road or Fleetwood Mac Rumours for the satisfaction you get out of it. Most records I buy with great anticipation only to find out there are 3 good songs on the album and the rest is filler crap. Great variety, execution and creativity all on one album. Ya gotta get your hands on their new CD – money well spent

• October 18, 2012 at 6:29 am

Hey Jim. Where did you get the new album already? I thought it was being released on October 20. Looking very forward to hearing the full album!!

• October 23, 2012 at 2:54 am

Hey, did you give the new Short of Able CD a listen? Was at the CD release party in Edmonton – they put on a great show – very talented bunch. It's now on itunes and their website – you can get a taste of what they're about there.