Published on April 26th, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
If you love camping out at music festivals, have I got a vehicle for you
Camping out at a summer music festival can be fun, but not if you don’t like sleeping on the ground in a smelly, cold tent. What you need is the new Volkswagen Discarvery [sic] Open Flair Edition.
A German custom shop called Bochum is reinventing VW T6 Kombi minivans into a rolling party central for any music festival (or tailgate party, for that matter). Features include:
- Full camping amenities: sleeping area, kitchen, portable stove, fridge, sink, a 27-litre water tank, an outdoor shower, cabinetry and a table where four can dine in comfort.
- An upgraded electrical system, thermal insulation and LED lighting.
- A massive sound system that pumps music both inside and out.
- A disco ball that hangs over the side door.
- A bamboo roof deck where you can sit in your lawn chairs.
- Full security system, including GPS tracker just in case someone tries to steal your party van.
Price? No idea. But it won’t be cheap. Full details at NewAtlas.com.