Oh, Kanye, you are batshit crazy. A great artist, but an insane human being. Either that or he’s playing the media like a fiddle with his always-outrageous antics. Here’s a quick roundup from the last couple of days.
- Apparently, Kanye had an “epic meltdown” backstage at Saturday Night Live. To the surprise of no one, of course.
- Confused about where you can get Kanye’s The Life of Pablo? A lot of people are. It’s apparently a 100% Tidal exclusive. (I’m still not subscribing.)
- Meanwhile, Kanye wants “white publications” to stop commenting on “black music.” Why? He was upset that Pitchfork gave the new album a 9/10 when “it should have been 30/10.”
- He’d also like Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg to give him $1 billion to pay off $53 million in person debt.
- Virgin Australia doesn’t think much of Kanye. They tweeted for him to “go eat a dick.”