Published on December 14th, 2018 | by Alan Cross5
Let’s look ahead at new releases coming in 2019
Pretty much everything that needs to be released in 2018 is out there. Yeah, there are a couple of stragglers (we see a few things on today’s new release list), but that’s it until 2019.
So what can we expect when the calendar clicks over into 2019? Glad you asked.
My friends at The Tek Report have again come up with their year-end list for new releases.
- Alice Merton, “Funny Business”
- AWOLANTION, new single
- Disturbed, “A Reason to Fight”
- Judah and the Lion, TBA
- Mumford and Sons, new single
- Alice Merton, Mint
- Papa Roach, Who Do You Trust
- Switchfoot, Native Son
- Whitehorse, The Northern South Vol. 2
- Bring Me the Horizon, AMO
- FIDLAR, Almost Free
- The Cranberries, TBA
- Walk the Moon, new single and new album
- White Lies, Five
- Bob Mould, Sunshine Rock
- SWMRS, Berkeley’s On Fire
- Bloc Party, Silent Alarm
- Weezer, Weezer (this will be the “black” album)
- Lana Del Rey, Norman Fucking Rockwell.
Other Q1 releases:
- Lovelytheband, “Maybe I’m Afraid”
- Barns Courtney, new album TBA
- Bastille, new album TBA
Also coming in 2019 (dates and details TBA)
- Travis Barker
- Catfish and the Bottlemen
- Chemical Brothers, No Geography
- Dandy Warhols, Why So Crazy?
- Zack De La Rocha
- Perry Farrell, Kind Heaven
- Albert Hammond, Jr.
- The Offspring
- Sir Sly
- And, of course, Tool.