How are things going at the world’s most famous music festival? Let’s take a look.
- China is pissed. They have issued a very, very stern warning about booking the Dalai Lama.
- Festival wristbands: a bad, bad idea.
- Glastonbury after dark: VERY weird.
- Florence + the Machine took the place of the Foo Fighters when Dave Grohl broke his leg. But then Florence did this Friday night
- Pussy Riot gatecrashed the festival.
Finally, Kayne West. How did he become one of the biggest stars in the world? Is he going to get pelted with glasses of pee during his performance? And people are betting on how long Kanye West’s rant will last when he hits the Pyramid Stage tonight (Saturday). From the Independent:
Odds on West spending over 30 minutes giving a speech to the crowd are currently at (7/1), with similar odds for the rapper singing a Beck song after recently admitting he was “wrong” about sniping the singer at the Grammys.
The odds from PaddyPower are currently as follows:
To bring Kim on stage – 2/1
Kanye to crowd surf – 5/2
Bringing North West on stage – 5/1
To duet with Jay Z on stage – 5/1
To sing a Beck song – 7/1
Kanye to spend 30 minutes or more delivering a speech during his headline set – 7/1
To sing a Taylor Swift song – 16/1