With the exception of the Beats line, Apple has been known for its earbuds. But that’s set to change with the introduction with not one but two models of over-the-ear headphones.
Here’s what we think we’ll get:
- Two models: One for audiophile use and the other for fitness and exercise.
- They’ll have “interchangeable parts,” although that’s unclear what that exactly means. Connectors will be magnetic.
- The ‘phones will work be wireless and work with Siri.
- There will be on-board controls.
- They will have noise cancellation features.
No word on when they might be released because of the whole coronavirus situation. But they’re coming, apparently.