A new survey by secondary ticket seller TickPick on music and sex has uncovered some, er, unusual behaviours.
The company asked 1,010 people about how music affected their sexual preferences, attitudes, and fetishes. The results are interesting. Here’s part of the infographic.
What else did the survey uncover? Glad you asked.
- Fans of EDM (43.8% of them) and heavy metal (41.2%) are those most like to admit to some kind of sexual fetish.
- Country fans are the ones most interested in sexual role-playing and, er, using the tradesman’s entrance.
- Metal = reverse cowgirl.
- Jazz fans = fun with feet
- About 65% of metal, indie rock, and hip-hop fans use contraception.
- 17% admit to leaving their Apple AirPods while doing it.
The whole survey can be found here. You’re welcome.