Noel Gallagher is holding a garage sale of sorts, getting rid of some of the gear he doesn’t need anymore. Using the site Reverb and an estate sale company called MJQ Ltd, Noel will sell off equipment that he’s used at various points in his career with Oasis and as a solo artist.
I quote directly from Reverb:
- A 1960s Epiphone Professional guitar and amp set played by Gallagher on tour and in the studio.
- A Vox Foundation bass head a Supreme cabinet that comes with a printed setlist from the Oasis rehearsal held just prior to the band’s last unofficial gig.
- A Laney Top Mount Supergroup Head with 4×12 Bass 100 Cabinet used predominantly in the studio by Gallagher. These under-the-radar vintage Laney amplifiers from the late-’60s and early-’70s are best known for fueling Black Sabbath’s sound.
- A late-1990s Mellotron Mk VI — an instrument that Oasis used all over their recordings. Gallagher has owned several and this one comes from that studio collection.
- An Orange OR120 Overdrive with 4×12 and Head that was used on tour with Oasis.
Learn move here. Happy shopping.