Have you noticed that Radiohead seems to have something for the number 10? They’ve had this Da Vinci Code thing going for years. It’s too complicated to go into here, but let’s look at a few things surrounding their ln Rainbows album.
- That title contains ten letters.
- Its release was announced just ten days in advance on October 1: the first day of the tenth month.
- Before this announcement came ten cryptic messages, all of which used the letter “X,” which is the Roman numeral for the number ten.
- In Rainbows was released on the 10th day of the 10th month
- It has ten tracks.
- Rumours say it was available for download from ten servers.
What’s going on? Fans call this the “TENspiracy.” Google it and see what you get.