Here are some things that you might not know about Rivers Cuomo, the head dude in Weezer.
(1) For two years, he was the band’s singer, songwriter, and manager. He held it all together in 2001 and 2002 but then realized that it was just too much so he stepped down as the business guy.
(2) Yes, he did put Weezer on hold for nearly five years so he could go to Harvard. He also took the time to get braces on his teeth.
(3) Yes, he was born with one leg shorter than the other, but he had that fixed with a series of operations and procedures after the “blue” album came out.
(4) He’s a big fan of soccer, both the English Premier League and of the LA Galaxy.
(5) he once worked as a roadie for a band called King Size. His one big road trip was a tour through Guatemala.
Regarding the last Ongoing History Daily, have you ever heard of SHM CDs?