Last time we spoke of all the Cadillac tattoos you can find on the body of Travis Barker’s body. What else is there?
- The words “Can I Say” are written across his collarbone, which is a nod to the band Dag Nasty, one of his favourite punk bands as a teenager.
- The giant boombox on his stomach commemorates his love for breakdancing and the fact that he collects boomboxes.
- Moving to the arms, they’re almost totally covered. That Virgin Mary tat is dedicated to his mom, by the way.
- And if you care to go any lower, you’ll find a logo from the Descendants, a punk band, on his left leg.
- He has a portrait of his daughter Alabama on his back as well as her name on his left wrist. Landon, his son’s name is on his right wrist.
- And if you down from above, you’ll see “One Life One Chances” tattooed on his skull.
Again, those are just of the 117-ish tattoos on Travis’ body.