We’re now into the off season for The Ongoing History of New Music, which gives me a chance to gather material for new shows in the fall. Meanwhile, we’re going to offer up encore presentations of the most popular and most-requested programs of the past couple of years. We’ll begin with a two-part retrospective on the Beastie Boys.
Songs heard on this show:
So Watcha Want
Egg Raid on Mojo
She’s On It
(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (to Party)
No Sleep ‘Til Brooklyn
Official Maker of the Playlists™ Eric Wilhile, has provided this.
Don’t forget that you can get the podcast version of this podcast through iTunes or wherever you get your on-demand audio.
The Ongoing History of New Music can be heard on the following stations:
- 102.1 The Edge/Toronto – Sunday night at 7
- Live 88-5/Ottawa
- 107.5 Dave-FM/Kitchener
- FM96/London – Sunday night at 7, Monday night at 11
- The Drive/Kingston
- Power 97/Winnipeg (Sunday nights at 11)
- 98.1 The Bridge/Lethbridge – Saturday night at 6, Sunday morning at 10am
- Rock 97.7/Grand Prairie – Sunday nights at 6.
- Sonic 102.9/Edmonton
- The Zone/Victoria
- The Fox/Vancouver
- Live 105/Halifax
- NEW! WAPS/WKTL The Summit/Arkon, Canton, Cleveland, Youngstown
We’re still looking for more affiliates in Calgary, Kamloops, Kelowna, Regina, Saskatoon, Brandon, Windsor, Montreal, Charlottetown, Moncton, Fredericton, and St John’s and anywhere else with a transmitter. If you’re in any of those markets and you want the show, lemme know and I’ll see what I can do.