This weekend on the Ongoing History we go deep into your brain by examining 9 Amazing Things About Your Brain and Music
- Wanna know how your brain processes dopamine and that does to you?
- Music can be better than drugs…for surgery, anyway. And maybe for coma patients, too.
- How music memories differ from other memories…in other words why does you brain fill in the lyrics and music when it stops
- Got a song stuck in your head? There’s a solution for that too.
You’ll feel smarter simply by listening AND these are great points you can use during those awkward conversation moments over the holiday season.
If you want to join the conversation about Ongoing History shows, go here and subscribe to the stories on Flink. I’d love to hear what you think.
The Ongoing History of New Music can be heard on the following stations:
- 102.1 The Edge/Toronto – Sunday night at 7, Monday night at 11
- FM96/London – Sunday night at 7, Monday night at 11
- 98.1 The Bridge/Lethbridge – Saturday night at 6, Sunday morning at 10am
- Power 97/Winnipeg – Sundays at 9am and 9pm
The show is coming soon to Ottawa, Halifax, Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Victoria and Kingston, so stand by. And if you think your local station should carry the show, lemme know, okay?