If you liked the last show, you’ll want to keep going with part two of Billy Talent’s telling of their story. After following things through the band’s indie years–the Pezz years–on part one, we’re ready to look at what happened with the band after they signed their major label deal and beyond.
Songs heard on this show:
Rusted from the Rain
Nothing to Lose
Devil in a Midnight Mass
Official Spotify playlistist (Is that a word? It is now!) Eric Wilhite has compiled this one for the show.
For the podcast version of the show, subscribe to the Ongoing History feed at iTunes.
The Ongoing History of New Music can be heard on the following stations:
- 102.1 The Edge/Toronto – Sunday night at 7
- Live 88-5/Ottawa
- 107.5 Dave-FM/Kitchener
- FM96/London – Sunday night at 7, Monday night at 11
- The Drive/Kingston
- Power 97/Winnipeg (Sunday nights at 11)
- 98.1 The Bridge/Lethbridge – Saturday night at 6, Sunday morning at 10am
- Rock 97.7/Grand Prairie – Sunday nights at 6.
- Sonic 102.9/Edmonton
- The Zone/Victoria
- The Fox/Vancouver
- Live 105/Halifax
- NEW! WAPS/WKTL The Summit/Arkon, Canton, Cleveland, Youngstown
We’re still looking for more affiliates in Calgary, Kamloops, Kelowna, Regina, Saskatoon, Brandon, Windsor, Montreal, Charlottetown, Moncton, Fredericton, and St John’s and anywhere else with a transmitter. If you’re in any of those markets and you want the show, lemme know and I’ll see what I can do.