Although we’re still awaiting the toxicology report on Prince, it’s looking more and more like prescription drugs were involved. The latest:
- The Daily Mail reports that he was in rehab for a Percocet addiction. He attended an out-patient program.
- He had several doctors writing him prescriptions (including a “personal friend”).
- His addiction goes back to at least 2010 to when he had an operation on his hips–maybe further, given what this drug dealer had to say.
- Investigators are wondering if Prince used any aliases to fill prescriptions. They’ve searched his local pharmacy. Remember that he visited a local Walgreens pharmacy four times in the week before he died.
In other news:
- A 13-year-old grand-nephew is in line to inherit $42 million.
- Prince took the combination to his fabled vault to his grave. It’s since been drilled open. What’s in there?
- Here are the project US album sales for the week ending Thursday at midnight according to BuzzAngle.