Published on June 17th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music for Wednesday, June 17, 2015
- The Beastie Boys won $668,000 in their dispute with Monster Energy Drink.
- BBC DJ Chris Evans in the new Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear.
- Donald Trump isn’t the only celebrity running for president. Say hello to future chief executive, Killer Mike.
- Speaking of Trump, Neil Young is already pissed at him.
- And Jeb Bush slow-jammed the news with Jimmy Fallon.
- And what about Pussy Riot’s Nadezhda Tolokonnikova for president of Russia?
- Frank Sinatra’s “social bible” just sold for nearly $9,000.
- I wonder if Duran Duran enjoyed working with Lindsay Lohan?
- Bon Iver isn’t thrilled with Apple Music.
- Abbey Road: The Musical. (I.e. the Beatles sessions that resulted in that album.)
- Pharrell Williams just learned why you never perform with animals or kids.