Published on March 29th, 2019 | by Alan Cross0
Random music new for Friday, March 29, 2019
More emergency kidney stone surgery last night! What fun! I’ll spare you the details other than I do not wish these things on my worst enemy. From my hospital bed, here is music news for March 29 2019.
- Ed Sheeran is dropping an awful lot of money–£42 million–into real estate.
- Ever notice how some singers’ voices get better with age? Here are a few examples.
- You can now stay at Dr. Frank-N-Furter’s castle. Yes, the one in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- Meanwhile, back in Russia…
- …and in America, this rap artist had his song pulled from the country chart. Yes, I did say “rap artist.”
- Mozart seems to work well with epileptic mice. Their health improved greatly.
- Tom Hanks has a new movie role coming up. He’ll play Elvis’ awful manager, Colonel Tom Parker.
- Could it soon be Sir Ozzy? It will–if this petition is successful.
- But to be clear, it will not get his knighthood for this.
- Even R Kelly’s hairdresser has some things to say when it comes to sexual abuse.
- Warner UK has its first-ever Head of Inclusion and Diversity. A woman of
- There’s a new opera based on the victims of Jack the Ripper.
- Sigur Ros has been charged with evading $2 million in taxes.
- Her’s, a two-piece indie band from Liverpool, was involved in a terrible car crash while they traveled between gigs in America. Both members of the band were killed along with their manager.
- A lot sure happens in a minute on the Internet in 2019.
- This could mean the end of AM radio in Japan.