Random Music New for Friday, June 16, 2017
Do you get the feeling that parts of the US are slipping into a weird sort of civil war? And now, the music news for June 16.
- Here are seven theories as to what will be the very big surprise at Glastonbury. And yes, an Oasis reunion tops the list.
- Lady Gaga and Starbucks have teamed up for a charitable cause.
- How’s this for a drunken guitar?
- Is Google getting serious about building its own iPhone? Here’s what I mean.
- Looking for a different sort of podcast? This one is created by San Quentin inmates.
- There are now three more official David Bowie places of interest in the UK.
- Yoko Ono could get a songwriting credit on “Imagine” 46 years after the fact.
- Family Guy will honor Quahog mayor Adam West on Sunday night.
- Stage dives gone wrong.
- So Jon Bon Jovi dropped into an Alberta elementary school. Sort of. Still… (Via Tom)
- This guy builds guitars out of old skateboards.
- Music helps stroke victims communicate.
- Fun! Photographs from popular culture before and after censorship.
- Orchestral Daft Punk? Yep.