Random Music New for June 19, 2014
Garfield the Cat first appeared in a comic strip on June 19, 1978. I hate that cat.
- A bar owned by country singer Toby Keith has debt trouble.
- Yet another streaming music service gets launched. This one is called unRadio. I’m sure Rdio is impressed.
- The Huffington Post has this look back on 20 years of NXNE.
- Iron Maiden’s frontman declares Glastonbury Festival “too middle class.”
- Courtney Love and Mariah Carey are best buds. Who knew?
- Uncle Si from Duck Dynasty is going to release a six-song EP.
- Bjork is getting her own museum exhibit.
- True Blood, the musical? Yep.
- Frankie Goes to Hollywood’s Welcome to the Pleasuredome is getting the box set treatment.
- These bone conduction headphones look kinda cool–especially if you like to listen to music while you exercise.
- US mobile provide doesn’t count streaming music against your data plan.
- A kid lost a finger during a rave but kept going because “the bass was HARD!”