I’m somewhere in the western Indian Ocean for the next week, but that’s no excuse.
- The Deftones paid tribute to bass player Chi Cheng who died one year ago.
- Justin Bieber takes the stage at Coachella. What was anyone thinking?
- The Elvis Presley estate is suing a gun manufacturer over false claims the King was an endorser.
- More money was spent on online advertising than traditional broadcast in the US last year.
- This is the worst possible memo an advertising agency could ever hope to see.
- So what does the modern DJ do besides twiddle knobs and bob their heads?
- A piece in Sunday’s New York Times Magazine about music writing has pissed off a lot of people.\
- A Pakistani metal version of the Game of Thrones theme? Why not?