Let’s see what’s out there, shall we?
- Fifty Cent has to pay $16 million for stealing a headphone design.
- Can’t go to Coachella because it’s sold out and scalped tickets are insanely expensive? Then stream some of these performances.
- More attention to Hatsune Miku, the world’s only hologram pop star. I’ve written about her (it?) before.
- Why we should all be feeling for Bob Geldof right now.
- Nirvana’s Nevermind looks to re-enter the Australian album charts.
- Muso is a new, friendlier way to fight music piracy. It’s clever. Read about it here.