It’s a nice day here in Edmonton. Let’s see what New Music West has to offer today.
- Morrissey was NOT dropped by his record label after all. So who lied about it?
- Mayhem at an Ohio stop on the Motley Crue tour.
- Is Coldplay’s Chris Martin dating Jennifer Lawrence? Do you care?
- Wax Trax! Records has been resurrected! Yay!
- Having sex? Then do NOT play these songs in the background! (Via Tom)
- How the music industry is being driven by divers ethnic musical tastes. I find this fascinating. (Thanks to Bridget for this.)
- Why are you spending $200 on headphones when you can get something that sounds as good for a lot cheaper? The answer may be sobering.
- Here’s a great case study on how a musician used data to make things happen. (Bridget again.)